9.29.2011

# beauty # Little Luxuries

Luxurious Bath Items and The Romance of Paris



This special Thursday post brings a fun announcement. An article I wrote for AnyTrip.com On the Romance of Paris is featured this week on their blog. AnyTrip is a travel booking website that allows you to book a cheap hotel in Paris with no booking fees. To read the article I wrote as part of their Romance Week, click here.

Also AnyTrip is giving away a trip for two to Paris (can you imagine?) to enter their contest, click here. Bonne chance!

And finally, this week's video shows you some of my favorite luxurious bath and shower products- all of which I purchased from either the drug store, the beauty supply store or specialty bath stores. If you are unable to see the above embedded video, you can click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel: www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

The Daily Connoisseur is now available on Amazon Kindle

Visit my Author Website

Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Twitter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely video as usual, Jennifer. I love the look of the Girlfriend turban and I've never seen the exfoliating cloth before but really want one! I also love Jurlique body products and I could almost smell the lavender here. Plus, I'm a real soap girl and will have to try the Roger@Gallet soap. What is the brand of lipstick and colour if you don't mind me asking. It looks beautiful on you. xx

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Zenaide- Yes- the Salux cloth is amazing. I cannot be without it! And it's very inexpensive (around $5) and lasts a few months. It's such a great product. I will have to try the Baylis and Harding products- they sound lovely xx

Josephine- Thank you! The girlfriend turban is great- a word of caution it is small. I have a big head and lots of hair so that is why it looks so small on me! I have other brands that are much larger. But because it is so small it actually extracts even more wetness out of the hair- which in the long run is better because the less time I use blow drying it. I'm wearing Chanel Dragon (their perfect red). xx

Merveilleux said...

Great article! Can't wait to read your book!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jennifer, for the lipstick tip. Chanel lipsticks are lovely. I am off to my writing shed but I'll post later regarding your natural skincare video. xx